Main page content
Vision Mission Statement
To attain maximum sustainable socio–economic and well balanced ecological development, moving forward for excellent services to the constituents through lasting peace and spiritual discipline in the year 2020.
To promote local autonomy, decentralization and development, ensure public safety and strengthen capabilities of the local government in achieving its goals and objectives by providing improved services and infrastructure to its people as mandated under the local government code of 1991.
- To preserve and develop the maranao – Muslim custom, tradition and culture.
- Maintain harmonious relationship between maranao and Christian constituents and preserve their comfort and convenience.
- Enhance every human rights to a balanced ecology, economic prosperity and social justice.
- Encourage and support the development of appropriate and self reliant scientific and technological capabilities.
- Promote public morals, health and safety; full employment among qualified constituents and
- Maintain and sustain a lasting peace and spiritual obedience.
- Date modified: